- Go to: Communicate >> Send Email and search for the desired profiles.
- Select “BCC to Contacts” if you wish to include someone who does not have a profile in Donor Impact as a recipient. The profile will be added to the list for future use.
- Select an Email Template to use, if you have created one.
- Enter the email Subject (maximum 200 characters).
- Enter the body of the message (text only, although you can use a variety of formatting options including tables and use the File Manager to insert images or links to files).
- If you would like to add Attachments from your computer or from the Document Library, click the applicable [Browse] button.
- TIP: If the attachment you want to use has not yet been added to the Document Library, you can add it from here by clicking the [+ Create New Document] button below the list of existing files.
7. Select the “Priority” and/or “Read Receipt”
- NOTE: These features may not be available on all email providers used by your donors, so your recipients may not see a “priority” or a “read receipt”
8.Check “CC me” to have a copy of the email sent to the address associated with your profile. A list of the recipients will appear at the bottom of that message. The selection you make will be remembered the next time you return to send a mobile email. 9. Click the [Send Email] button (if the email is going to more than one person, a confirmation dialog will appear asking you to acknowledge that you are sure you want to send the email). *Note you can also send an email to an individual donor from within their profile. Just click on the “Communications” tab follow the instructions above on composing your email and click the [Send Email] button.